[gui-talk] no window active

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 22:23:05 UTC 2010

You know, I thought I had a no-window-active when jaws read the subject of
your mail...
This is a windows thing.  It means no window in the stack of windows is
currently selected or "on top".  If you alt+tab you should grab the first in
the list.  Since it is a windows state there is nothing jaws can do about it
but report it.
Sorry, no remedy.
--le