[gui-talk] no window active

Tammy Cantrell tammy.cantrell at mdrs.state.ms.us
Tue Mar 23 18:04:55 UTC 2010

Hello!
I am so tired of Jaws telling me that no window is active.  Could anybody
shed any light on this frequent occurance?  I can try to enter on an email,
enter on an icon, enter into a document and who know what else.  This is
getting so aggrivating.  Any help would be appreciated.

Is there any way to stop this from happening? am running Jaws 10 and Windows
XP pro.
Thanks!

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this email and/or document(s) attached is for the exclusive use of the individual named above and may contain confidential, privileged and non-disclosable information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this e-mail or its contents in any way. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately.