[gui-talk] NLS Player

George and Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Wed Mar 24 19:39:50 UTC 2010

If you hold down the play button, it will make a tone, actually, a
fourth-octave A, and then it will say "bookshelf".  Then you take your hand
off the play button and you can either use the rewind and fast-forward
buttons, or the next and previous element buttons.  That is how you go
through book titles.  Pam.