[gui-talk] Fwd: new Window-Eyes script FreeSpace

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Mar 24 04:31:09 UTC 2010

From:	Jeff Weiss

I have just posted a new utility script to Script Central.

FreeSpace will give you the free space and other info about your drives.  The
version is listed as 1.2 because I have been using it for some time, and
decided to send it in.  The help info follows:

Press Insert-Shift-F to see free space and other info on any drive.
Just enter the drive letter alone.  You can copy the report to the
clipboard or close the message box with out copying the message.

I hope some of you find this little script useful.

Jeff Weiss

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com