[gui-talk] spam messages that are too smart for Jaws?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Mar 20 17:18:52 UTC 2010

The link may not be a real link, i.e., it may need to be clicked with a
mouse in that it is detected by javascript or the like -- or -- the email
may not be true HTML.

Parenthetically, I don't really understand why you'd even bother forwarding
the spam; AOL probably has already received many thousands of copies.

Mike