[gui-talk] Clisk, the Command Line Interface for Skype

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Wed Mar 10 10:18:24 UTC 2010

honestly, I usually assume my clinging to CLI stuff is unusual enough
that my work to make such things possible will be useless to
advertise.  In Skype's case though, we have three platforms:  Windows
with accessibility but frequently recurring learning curves, Mac with
accessibility to some but not all elements, and Linux with no
accessibility to my knowledge.  It was news from the Linux camp of
Clisk being their only means of access that led me to advertise Clisk
with more of a horn blast than a whisper. :)