[gui-talk] Changes to Way Finder

Dane Trethowan grtdane at internode.on.net
Wed Mar 10 05:45:42 UTC 2010

Hi!

I believe that Way Finder has been purchased by another company and accessibility won't be a priority for the product any longer, there's a small article about this at http://www.blindcooltech.com where the author of same invites people to sign a partition.

Well its a free country and all that but I think the author has gotten hold of the wrong end of the stick entirely on this issue, shouldn't we be lobbying the existing developers and manufacturers of Mobile Phone Screen Reading technology to develop GPS as part of the Talks and Mobile Speaks packages?

Just a thought.