[gui-talk] Linksys SPA3102 VOIP adapter

Dane Trethowan grtdane at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 9 05:42:28 UTC 2010

Hi!

Had one of these for a while now.  I don't know whether this has come up on list before so do pardon me if I'm repeating already what's been written.

One of the big attractions for me about this VOIP adapter is the "Voice Activation" menu, press the star key 4 times when the phone is on hook and you'll be taken to the "Linksys Configuration menu", from here you can set up various options using numbers on the numeric keypad of your phone such as static IP address, Subnet Mask, whether the connection from adapter to other device should be bridged and so on, the manual gives details of these commands but I'm told there not all listed so if anyone knows of any extra one's perhaps you can let me know.

There is one problem I still can't get my head around, how do you programme in a code to select a different VOIP line or the PSTN line to dial out on?

Cheers!