[gui-talk] writing an IPhone app?

Dane Trethowan grtdane at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 9 00:27:08 UTC 2010

Hi!

Don't know whether this would be any help to you or not but there was someone on the viphone googlegroups list who was writing something for the Iphone, think it was a Light Probe app so perhaps you may wish to subscribe there and see if you can get your problem solved that way if this list doesn't help?

Cheers