[gui-talk] About finding books on the NLS player

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Mon Jun 21 23:27:34 UTC 2010

Hello:

I'm not sure if this is actually off topic.  I've seen emails
regarding the NLS digital player on this list though, I just
wanted to know if there is a bookshelf option on the NLS Digital
Talking player? I have a USB flash drive and have multiple books
there.  I am using the Advanced player.  If there is some sort of
option to select another book (like a bookshelf), how do I access
this? any comments are welcome.

Or, if there is any list for the NLS Player, would you direct me
to subscribe to one?

cheers,  Humberto