[gui-talk] Fwd: On Innovations this Week: The Blackberry, Vuvuzela, NLS Player and the Tyros 3 Keyboard

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Jun 16 03:13:01 UTC 2010

This edition of Innovations can now be downloaded from the Global voice
Program Gallery at
www.theglobalvoice.info/gallery.php?show=innovations

Steve.

 From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      innovations at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations, Carlos Melimedo gives us a demo of the Blackbury
8520 smartphone with  Oratio from Humanware, http://humanware.com.

After that we have a light-hearted look at the Vuvuzela - low tech at its
best.

We follow that with Antonio Gararas giving us a brief look at the new NLS
player.

Finally there's the second part of my series looking at the instrumentation
on the Tyros 3.

That's all in Innovations, heard at 17:00 UTC, 1 pm Eastern, 10 am Pacific
in the US, 6 pm in the UK and 7 pm in Central europe.  Heard on the one and
only Global Voice, the most interactive station on the internet.

Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info

I'm also now on Twitter: chrissietgv