[gui-talk] Shopping On Woot.com

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Tue Jun 15 19:52:23 UTC 2010

Hi list.  Has anyone had success ordering merchandise from Woot.com using JAWS?  Today, they finally have a product I'm interested in buying ( a pair of Vornado V6 Flippi desktop fans for $19.99), but when I access the "I Want One" page to buy one, I can't find any link to add it to my shopping cart or any other means of ordering it.  I have created an account, but I'm totally clueless about how to specify the quantity or add an item to the shopping cart.  I have never encountered this problem on any other shopping site I have visited.  Am I missing something, oor is this one of those shopping sites that is not accessible to blind consumers?  Thanks for any feedback.

http://www.woot.com/default.aspx

Gerald