[gui-talk] Help with short kees under the desktop

Nick Bennett undergod14 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 11:15:36 UTC 2010

Hello everyone, I found something under the desktop yesterday and I was just wondering if this is what I am looking for. So Here is what I did.
 When I went to my desktop, I hit the applications key and I found something about graphics when I hit enter on this I found a function to help with the hot keys. I'm just trying to turn my function keys back on on my laptop. I run windows vista and I don't know if it is a problem with my NVDA program. Nobody knows how to turn this back on again. Will someone please help me. I already went under a restore to an earlier date and my computer crashed on me two times in a row.
So, if you can help me, please write back soon.
Thanks
Nicholas Bennett