[gui-talk] Multiple platforms and Operating Systems

Trevor Saunders trev.saunders at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 22:13:30 UTC 2010

Hi,

there are several programs out there that will do the marking up of
raw tech to printable forms, I'm not sure of a windows one off hand,
but google seems to have a reasonable amount of information on the
subject.  As for ms word it is probably possible somehow, but I've
usually gone for pdf since I was just going to print stuff anyway.

Trev