[gui-talk] Screen Reader Accessibility on MP3 players

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 22:21:46 UTC 2010

Hi there -- I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but the Book
Sense from GW Micro reads DAISY books and plays mp3's, and in addition is a
recording device (the more expensive model).  It has a lot of internal
memory -- I think 4GB -- and also a slot for an sd card, which is also
included.  It has bluetooth so you can use it with wireless headphones.  In
short, it tries to do everything, and I think does a pretty good job.  It is
smaller than a cell phone and of course it is completely accessible, being a
blindness product.
I just bought one.  I don't work for GW Micro -- I'm just excited about my
new purchase.
HTH
--le