[gui-talk] Combo boxes

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 03:30:21 UTC 2010

When you find the item you want to choose, press enter, and the combo
box will close. If you open a combo box with alt down arrow and decide
you don't want to choose something, the first press of the escape key
will close the combo box. If on the web, I will usually just turn the
virtual cursor back on by pressing the PC cursor, which is the numeric
keypad plus.

Hth,
Wayne