[gui-talk] Fwd: On Innovations this week, Moshi clock, Guide, and more about radio

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sat Jan 23 19:38:58 UTC 2010

 From:    Naama Erez naama at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

Hi there,

Join Chrissie Cochrane for another exciting segment of Innovations this
week.
We start off with a great review by Chris Judd of the Moshi talking clock,
we move on to a demonstration of Guide - a suite of programs for the
beginning computer user out of the UK, and we round things off with part 2
of the history of radio.
Innovations first airs on Tuesday at 17UTC, that's 12pm US eastern, 9am US
Pacific, and 6pm in Central Europe only on the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info
Innovations also repeats throughout the week, and is made availabe on our
program gallery.
The show also airs on Radio For Life
radioforlife.net
on Wednesdays at 12pm US Eastern and on Sundays at 7pm US Eastern.
The show also airs on Taping For The Blind
www.tapingfortheblind.org
on Fridays at 4am and 4pm US Central.
Also, remember that Innovations is always looking for suggestions from you
about new content. If you have something you want to review, or have an idea
of something you'd like reviewed, please contact us at
innovations at theglobalvoice.info

So join Chrissie for another great segment of Innovations, a production of
The Global Voice, the most informative, entertaining, and interactive
station on the internet.
Sincerely,
Naama erez
Executive producer