[gui-talk] About JAWS and support for Microsoft Front Page

hmp humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Thu Jan 21 00:53:46 UTC 2010

Well, my truth is, that is totally dumb, why did Microsoft
consider using a product/software that might not be as accessible
as other products? Maybe JAWS does not support that "Microsoft
Web Expression" at all. But, who knows: I don't understand these
things.

Front Page

>Microsoft dropped  frontpage support way back in  2003 and  even
>microsoft  suggests people not use it so with jaws 9 only being a
few
>years old I'm not surprised since there's not much insentive to
support
>a dead product.

>Microsoft wants people to use microsoft expression web and I dont
know
>how accessible that is or isnt.

>On 1/19/2010 3:59 PM, hmp wrote:
>> Hello,

>> JAWS version 9.0 only supports the use of Microsoft Frontpage
2000,
>> and I'm concerned about the level of support that I can obtain
by
>> using a later version of this product with JAWS. I am a JAWS
9.0.0
>> user, and I don't understand why Microsoft Front Page 2003, for
>> instance, is not supported at this point. Are there any
suggestions I
>> can obtain about JAWS and Front Page to use? I'd like your help.

info for
>> gui-talk:

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/gui-talk_nfbnet.org/dlangle
y%40gigo.com