[gui-talk] About JAWS and support for Microsoft Front Page

Doug Langley dlangley at gigo.com
Wed Jan 20 00:22:18 UTC 2010

Microsoft dropped  frontpage support way back in  2003 and  even
microsoft  suggests people not use it so with jaws 9 only being a few
years old I'm not surprised since there's not much insentive to support
a dead product.

Microsoft wants people to use microsoft expression web and I dont know
how accessible that is or isnt.