[gui-talk] Any ideas for Windows CE software?

hmp humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Tue Jan 19 23:59:14 UTC 2010

I'm trying to install software on a BrailleNote. I want to know
which third-party software KeySoft supports and how well they
support it. Is there any idea where I can get free software for
this device and where to find and download it? (I know the
BrailleNote has its own closed environment, but I want to make
sure if KeySoft (The main system on the BrailleNote) is
supported. by third party software.

I ask
>this last question because some devices, like the BrailleNote,
have a
>closed environment and don't allow programs to be installed on
them.
>One place I've heard of repeatedly over the years that has
programs
>for mobile devices is Hand and Go at:

>www.handandgo.com

>Most of the stuff here is shareware, but you can try before you
buy.

>Good luck,
>Wayne

>On 1/18/10, hmp <humbertoa5369 at netzero.net> wrote:
>> I am using Windows Cee and I want to use and install a software
>> that is compatible with my system. What can I do?

info for
>> gui-talk:

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/gui-talk_nfbnet.org/wcmerri
tt%40gmail.com