[gui-talk] Fwd: A new service for The Global voice: Gallery Updates

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Jan 18 10:51:34 UTC 2010

All details about how to join lists associated with The Global voice can
be found at www.theglobalvoice.info.  -Steve.

 From:    Geoff Shang Geoff at TheGlobalVoice.info
 To:      What's On list at The Global Voice WhatsOn at TheGlobalVoice.info

Hello,

We know you're all clammering for podcasts.  They're still on the way, but
we haven't forgotten about you.

We understand that not all of you  can listen to our shows live, and
particularly for live shows, you may not remember to come back to download
them later or may not know when the live shows have become available.

So, starting today, we're going to be sending out an automatically
generated Email once a day, telling you which of our shows have been
updated in our Program Gallery in the past 24 hours.

This Email will be sent out at 12 hours Universal time each day and will
be sent to both the What's On and The Lounge Email lists.

We realise that podcasts are more convenient and we do intend to provide
them, but we hope this will be a useful substitute in the meantime.

Cheers,
Geoff Shang
Technical Manager
The Global Voice