[gui-talk] changing the screen orientation on Dell Lattitude Laptop

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Thu Jan 14 17:20:01 UTC 2010

Hi. You can press control-alt-up arrow and that should rotate it back
the right way. You are most likely using an intel graphic adapter and
you can disable their hot keys from the graphic options in the system
tray. Choose options and then hot keys and then disable.

HTH

On 1/13/2010 11:18 PM, Sherri wrote:
> I currently am using a Dell Latitude E5400 Laptop computer. A sighted person told me that somehow, my screen has gotten flipped sideways. In other words, the orientation has changed. How do I change it back to its proper orientation? I have looked for hours and cannot find the way to do this. I am running Windows XP. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
> E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
> http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
> http://www.nfbflorida.org
>
> "Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"
> Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
> E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
> http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
> http://www.nfbflorida.org
>
> "Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"

Raul A. Gallegos
http://www.asmodean.net