[gui-talk] Does anyone use it?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 19:24:30 UTC 2010

Hi Gui-talk list ken here.  Yesterday I posed a question on another  list
and the one reply I got mentioned the screen reader Hal.  I didn't  think it
was still made, but does anyone use it, how much does it cost, and how
powerful is it compared to Jaws, Window-eyes, and System access?  Also what  is
its default synthesizer?  I seem to remember Dean using it on one of his
tutorials for window 98, but only in one chapter and I seem to think the
synthesizer was kind of questionable.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.