[gui-talk] Jaws won't say "control C" on folder names inWindowsExplorer

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Tue Jan 5 01:38:57 UTC 2010

Hi Rob,

I never even attempted to copy a folder from its position at the top of what
we're referring to as the files list view. I stat, unknowingly, that's what
I've been trying unsuccessfully to do with this new computer, because,
please listen, when I launch Windows Explorer it lands me in the files list
view of some folder, or on a folder at the top of the list even though I'm
assuming I ought to be on the left side in the folders tree view. If that's
my problem, then I'll find out next time I play with this laptop. See? But
as for the other thing you say:

the tree view. What are you talking about? Not being sarcastic. Really
perplexed. Thanks.
inwhgat