[gui-talk] looking for a simple cd copier

Bud Schwab budschwab at charter.net
Sat Jan 2 17:54:10 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,

I have ez cd copier version five I believe.  It doesn't seem to work
well on xp and I'm looking for something similar to that.  I do
occasion copying from another disc and occasionally make a cd from
something I have on my hard drive.  So I'm looking for something
uncomplicated and easy to use similar to the Roxio ezcd creator which
I have but doesn't work on my xp computer.  Thanks for any
suggestions.  It doesn't have to be free but I don't want to spend a
lot for the little I use it.  Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California