[gui-talk] Going to RSS feeds area in IE?

hmp humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Sun Feb 21 03:44:18 UTC 2010

Hello, You cannot open your feeds unless you open Windows
Internet Explorer first. I believe there's a place called gajets
in Windows Vista where you can set up your feeds to be opened
like that, but if you are using XP, you can't do anything to open
your feeds at this moment. I'm sorry for bad news, but that's the
way it is now!

<blindgeekzone at yahoogroups.com>,"Gui-Talk List"
<gui-talk at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 23:43:08 -0600
>Subject: [gui-talk] Going to RSS feeds area in IE?

>Hi listers: You know how by doing Favorites from the Windows Run
dialogue
>one can get into IE's favorites list and open whatever page we
want without
>having to first open IE? Can the same be done to open IE's RSS
feeds we have
>previously stored within IE without having to open IE first in
order to get
>to the feeds? I'm wanting to do a command that would take me
directly to the
>list of my RSS feeds without opening IE first. can this be done?
If it helps