[gui-talk] Using Qwitter to Solve Captias

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Fri Feb 19 12:42:25 UTC 2010

Hi gang.  The latest beta version of Qwitter 4.0 includes a new feature that solves image captias using Solona.  Once you download Qwitter and register with Solona, solving captias is as easy as one keystroke (Control-Windows key-C).  I just tried it and it works.  In fact I have no interest in using Qwitter as a Twitter client, but downloaded it just for the captia feature.  Unlike Webvisum which only works with Firefox, Qwitter/Solona works with all web browsers including IE.  You can download Qwitter 4.0  Beta 5 at:

http://qwitter-client.net/download.php

Gerald