[gui-talk] Microsoft Office 2003 on Vista/7

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 17:56:34 UTC 2010

Greetings all --
I have been setting up my mother's new computer for her and moving her data
and environment from her old laptop to the new one.
The last item on the agenda is to install Office -- but her old computer was
XP with Office 2003.  I have a legal copy of Office 2003 to install, but I
don't know if Vista is backward compatible with this software.  Can anyone
share any experience / info relating to Vista/7 and the old M$ Office?
Thanx!
--le