[gui-talk] Fwd: GW Micro Celebrates 20 Years of Excellence with Special Giveaway!

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Mon Feb 15 17:29:56 UTC 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 	Mon, 15 Feb 2010 12:22:57 -0500
Subject: 	GW Micro Celebrates 20 Years of Excellence with Special Giveaway!
To: 	gw-news at gwmicro.com
From: 	gw-news at gwmicro.com

Today is a very exciting and very important day in the field of
assistive technology. It was exactly twenty years ago today that Dan
Weirich and Doug Geoffray came together to form GW Micro. From the
beginning, GW Micro started on a path to improve and enhance the lives
of people who are blind or visually impaired. Dan and Doug started with
products like the Sounding Board and Vocal-Eyes. These were products
that they developed as both a hardware engineer and a software engineer.
They have created a legacy that continues to today.

GW Micro has come a long way since its humble beginning. Starting with
just Dan and Doug, the company has exploded into a global business that
has continued to pioneer software and hardware technologies for people
who are blind or visually impaired. Dan and Doug still own the company
today, and while their vision has brought them this far in two decades,
there is still plenty of room to grow. GW Micro continues to be focused
on improving the lives of blind and visually impaired people, and the
company looks forward to doing so for decades to come.

To celebrate twenty years in business, we want to hear from you, the
people whose lives have been affected by the products and support
provided by GW Micro. We want to hear how Window-Eyes, the leader in
advanced screen reader technology, has personally impacted your life.

While GW Micro celebrates its twenty years, we recognize that our most
valuable asset is our customers. In fact, we even want to reward you for
just sending in a testimonial. If you send a testimonial to us (about
how Window-Eyes has positively impacted your life) between February 15
and February 28, you'll be registered to win a $100 Visa gift card and
an additional secret prize. You can submit your testimonials to
testimonial at gwmicro.com <mailto:testimonial at gwmicro.com>. Make sure to
include your name and location. Once you submit your testimonial, we'll
put it on our website. Then, on March 1, we will randomly select from
all of the testimonials that were submitted, and the winner will receive
the prize. We know that some of you have submitted testimonials in the
past, and we thank you for doing so. However, we will only be selecting
from testimonials submitted between February 15 and February 28. If you
have submitted a testimonial in the past, feel free to update it, and
resubmit it.

When you send us a testimonial, you agree to let GW Micro put your
testimonial on our website, and use it for other marketing purposes.
When we post your testimonial, we will only post your first name and
last initial, along with your location.

We look forward to receiving your testimonials, and here is to the next
twenty years of GW Micro!

The GW Micro Team

The gw-news list is an announce only list used for GW Micro news and
product information.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, visit:

http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv