[gui-talk] Fwd: An overview on a current topic of Assistive Technology

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Feb 14 10:51:18 UTC 2010

 From:    Keith Hinton keithint1234 at gmail.com
 To:      webmaster webmaster at blind-geek-zone.net

Hi Rick and to everyone at GW Micro and other various places,

I'd like you to take a listen to this, and maybe consider doing an
audio topic in response to what I decided to talk about.
I'm offering this file via a dropbox link.

The link if you are interested to hear what I have to say, is about
the current issues surrounding Windows users with technology. You may
obtain this at:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2433426/Assistive-Technology%20Podcast%20Discussion.mp3
Let me know what you folks think.
I hope that my views and  a friends ideas were educational.
If you would like to contact me, please feel free to offer me ideas
and suggestions off-list.
I just wish this to reach as many people as possible.

Regards, --Keith

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com