[gui-talk] BookSense from GWMicro

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Feb 14 07:17:32 UTC 2010

Laura,

I also have a Book Sense, and I like it pretty well.  Like any device of this type, there are still bugs, but they'll get them
worked out.

There is a BookSense mailing list, and you can find it at

http://www.gwmicro.com/Support/Email_Lists/

and there is a combo box that you can use to choose the BookSense list.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson