[gui-talk] XP Windows Explorer files list view suddenly upside down

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Tue Feb 2 21:47:10 UTC 2010

I've forgotten whether xp offers this on its menus or not.  If it does, on
the View menu, there will be a submenu called View By, and you can open that
and check the desired choice by hitting enter.  I don't remember with xp how
to change the orientation, except with the JAWS cursor.  Go to the top of
the list, route JAWS to pc, then go up and find the column headers.  Find
the one you want to sort by, and single-click.  Single-click again to
reverse the orientation.

Dean