[gui-talk] Fwd: Becky Help File Update 2.56 version 3

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Thu Dec 30 17:55:06 UTC 2010

I thought I'd pass this on for anyone who uses the Becky! email program
available from www.rimarts.co.jp.  -Steve.

From:	david dskirk at usa.net
To:	beckymail at yahoogroups.com

Okay, mostly for new or infrequent users... I have an updated help file
at http://davidskirk.org/becky/

File was last updated in October. Full information on changes is in
documentation. I try to incorporate various topics that appear here,
such as clickable title bars, address book, HTML issues, etc. The info
for new users in 'Becky Basics' has been updated in response to various
questions that appear here or that I receive directly.

And... I actively seek corrections and omissions and suggestions.
Thanks,

David
dskirk at usa.net

Regards Steve