[gui-talk] Computer related questions...

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 30 17:31:17 UTC 2010

Thanks Steve.

Well, a year or year and a half ago, we were having electrical problems;
which caused us to have some work done, including new wiring in this outlet.
But, now we have no other problems in the rest of the house.  Light bulbs
don't burn out often, and no one has mentioned them brightening.

The only time the power supply makes noise is when the computer is first
turned on.  The fan is currently running.  But, I believe, if I leave it go
without getting it repaired, for awhile, the next thing I'll notice is the
fan will stop running, or run sporadically.

I will take the surge protector with me, when I get the computer fixed.

Cindy