[gui-talk] Flash Movie Start, Flash Movie End

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Dec 7 03:39:32 UTC 2010

Mark:

Insofar as I know, you don't need to upgrade, update or purchase anything.
More and more websites are using Flash to put in fixed or moving images as
part of their web pages.  There may not be any audio -- most of the time
there is not.  So when you see the Flash Movie Start and Flash Movie End on
the page, it just tells you where the media content appears in the visual
scheme of things.

Mike