[gui-talk] IE 8 problem with error noice

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Tue Dec 7 02:43:29 UTC 2010

It's been so long since I last had to do this that I forgot how.

I  want to open my bank statement. I clicked on the date of the statement I
want, but then was taken to a page where the computer made an error noise
much like the Google sound.

I know this has something to do with allowing pages to load because of a
security issue, but in this case, it's no problem with me. What do I do to
get going? I seem to remember you press some key combo or other to get a
little list where you can click on something that says to go ahead.

But what is that key combo? Help, please.
Joel