[gui-talk] Fwd: Internet Radio on Mobile Devices

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Aug 30 22:33:08 UTC 2010

 From:    Jonathan Mosen jmosen at mosen.org
 To:      pc-audio at pc-audio.org

Hi everyone, Mushroom FM is a fairly new Internet radio station that I run.
Already though, we're getting a great response, with over 3000 unique
listeners having tuned in from 127 countries in the last month.

We've had lots of inquiries about how to listen to Mushroom FM, which uses
Shout cast technology, with various mobile devices, so we've put together a
guide on how it's done. I hope you'll listen to Mushroom FM while you're
over there, but even if you don't, this could help with the stations you
listen to.

The direct link for the guide is
www.MushroomFM.com/mobile

Jonathan