[gui-talk] memory issue

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Aug 30 02:23:19 UTC 2010

It could be that your antivirus and antispyware programs are doing
full system scans when you turn on your machine, and those, along
with running AOL right away, is to much for your machine.  Try
turning on the machine and letting it run for five minutes before
launching AOL.

Your free space figures don't strike me as being off.  Some space
could be in your recycle bin.  run start, programs, accessories,
system, disk cleanup, and get rid of stuff and see what your free
space is then.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920