[gui-talk] strange one

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 16:47:56 UTC 2010

Hi have a hawnted computer I think can anyone tell me how this is
happening?  I just tested the WLOY Baltimore site to see if I could listen  to Karyn
oliver's show, and It doesn't stream cleanly so I clicked off.  I  have
been completely off site for about seven minutes and music is still  playing.
cutting in and out about a few seconds at a time and a whole song  finished
and a second song has started.  I think it's now nine  minutes.  Can someone
tell me why or how music continues to play if a  connection is to slow to
listen to it how it somehow buffers whole songs I was  only there for about
two minutes or so.  As I finish this message it's 11  minutes since I clicked
off the listen link and closed down the site.  No  other app is showing no
other window is showing according to NVDA Kooky  Huh?