[gui-talk] Windows Task Scheduler

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Mon Aug 9 09:20:15 UTC 2010

Like I said, you'd need something with which to download from a
command line.  I don't think IE will do that from a command line or a
batch file.  You can use VBScript or Javascript to control such a
process using IE objects, but that's more intense a programming
project than just writing a batch file of commands.  Without something
third party though, I think those are your options.