[gui-talk] Fwd: Playing with Voxi Recorder

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr. freethaught at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 02:39:14 UTC 2010

The app is truly a work of efficiency. Thanks for the forward.

I found that things worked best after establishing some settings, and
experimenting for a few minutes.

Now I can literally start the app, shake the phone, record a message, shake
the phone again, and the message is automatically e-mailed to me as a CD
quality sound file.

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr.

Student, Western Governors University
(617) 744-9716