[gui-talk] FSCast for September is now Available

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Sep 30 04:20:50 UTC 2009

FSCast episode 34 for September from Freedom Scientific is now available
and the direct link to download the file is

http://podcast.freedomscientific.com/FSCast/episodes/fscast034-september2009.mp3

This month, we continue to profile the new features in Freedom Scientific's JAWS®
11 screen reading software. Eric Damery, Vice President of Software Product Management,
updates us on the beta process as we move towards release.
Jonathan Mosen demonstrates some changes to Research It in JAWS 11 that have been
implemented as a result of your feedback.
Glen Gordon, Freedom Scientific's Chief Technology officer, discusses the secure
and compatible braille display driver initiative introduced in JAWS 11 to improve
the experience of braille display users with JAWS. He is followed by Dirk Kochanek
of Papenmeier, a German manufacturer of braille displays, who discusses the signed
driver initiative from the perspective of a braille display manufacturer.
We round off FSCast this month with a voice familiar to many. Jim Ellsworth from
our technical support department discusses his background and his work, so you can
learn more about the man behind the voice.

Show Host: Jonathan Mosen

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com