[gui-talk] what makes it not click links?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 18:12:34 UTC 2009

Hi List members. I just posted Two messages to Melissa Gilbert's guest book
 and I'm browsing it for earlier messages.  I kept hitting the next page
button to get to where I wanted to go, and the last one I tried to visit
didn't  load or something.  So I click view my guest book again and whether it's
in  a list view or just focused it won't click the link.  I hear that sound
 kind of an oops sound when I do it through the links list and when I
select it  and do it that way it just repeats the previous link above it.  It
won't  click.  It acts like the link is broken when it clearly isn't so What it
 either Jaws or window-eyes doing, or maybe not doing and how do I correct
this.  should I try using the jaws cursor and the left mouse button?   Oh
Yeah By-the-way you'll have to use Firefox and Webvisum if you want to sign
it, She's got Capcha and no audio challenge.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.