[gui-talk] ezcd creator

Bud Schwab budschwab at charter.net
Mon Sep 28 23:48:33 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the info, I'll look into it since Roxio doesn't seem to
have anything like this version five of ezcd creator any more.  I
don't use it much but I like to have something I can depend on when I
do need it.  I'll check it out and give it a try since you indicate
that it's kind of blind friendly.

Thanks again.