[gui-talk] IE 8: I installed, but have questions now

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sat Sep 26 22:55:08 UTC 2009

Lloyd,

that error message I just copied and pasted into my last reply? Well, this
time when I launched IE, that's the page that came up instead of my home
page. But this time I arrowed down and read through the instructions. It
claims that this error message has to do with some roxio CD or .mp3 burning
program, although I don't have any such product on my computer. I even
checked in add/remove programs.

But anyway, it said next time the message came up, take the option to open
IE 8 without this add-on, so somehow I got that dialogue again and did what
they said to, and exited IE, even rebooted, launched IE, and now that isn't
happening anymore. There was some reference also to sonic something or
other, and I have some applet called Sonic Record Now! on my computer, came
loaded with it, but I'm not getting this message anymore. I don't know.

Weird.
Reocrd fo ssiad, prouduct propram,