[gui-talk] Audio from DVD's

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 16:05:16 UTC 2009

One that I got several years ago that works great with JAWS, and I
believe was even featured on an audio review somewhere on the web, is
called DVD Audio Extractor. Don't know the direct address off hand,
but I believe the company that makes it is CA Studio at:

www.castudio.com

If not, I'm sure you could find it with Google. I have a link to it on
the fun page of my site, direct link of:

www.wayneism.com/fun.php

Hth,
Wayne