[gui-talk] Where are those old files coming from?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Sep 13 14:26:00 UTC 2009

Hi List members, Ken with a question.  On My disc clean up utility, I
checked the compress drive check box.  When I visit a radio station to test
listening such as WBIG in Washington, or KLOS in Los Angeles, then go to my
clean up, I see a whole bunch of compressed files in the compress old files
choice.  There were 74,000 KB plus to delete in the compress old files
choice.  What is compressing, and what is bringing them out on a radio  stations
music player?  Think the same thing happens on a Live 365  station.  Thanks,
Ken.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.