[gui-talk] Fwd: Jaws 11, Obamas hr3200 bill, blue hook, some more audio and more on Innovations this week

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sat Sep 12 12:59:53 UTC 2009

 From: Naama Erez naama at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

Hi everyone,
So much to do, so little time.
Once again, a very packed and interesting show this week.
Since Chrissie is on holiday this week, I will be taking you through our
very special program this time.
We start off with a small update from Julia about the Hammilton Beach Grill,
move on to a very interesting piece from Steve bauer about making the much
talked about President Obama's new healthcare bill document accessible, and
then go on to learn about Blue Hook, a very interesting piece of technology
which helps people with visual as well as hearing impairment to use their
mobile phone.
Then we turn to the much awaited exclusive interview with Mr. eric Damery of
Freedom Scientific about Jaws 11. This is an excellent interview, and we
have divided it into 3 parts, which will be aired over the next 3 weeks.
In this part, Eric discussed Jaws 11 in general, and goes into details about
the much talked about and very exciting research it feature.
We round things off with another part in the series of everything you wanted
to know about audio.
Innovations first airs on tuesday at 17UTC, that's 1pm US eastern, 10am US
Pacific and 7pm in Central europe only on The Global Voice at
www.theglobalvoice.info
It also repeats throughout the week, and you can check out our schedule for
details.
we are also pleased to announce that Innovations also airs now on Radio For
Life on the web at
www.radioforlife.net
On Sundays at 23UTC, that's 7pm US eastern, and 4pm US Pacific.
Of course, the program will also be available from our program gallery.

So please join me for another exciting edition of Innovations, aired on, and
produced by The Global Voice, the most interactive station on the internet.
Naama erez
Executive Producer
Innovations
  -- The Global Voice, the radio station helping the world's blind and
sighted communities see eye to eye.
http://www.theglobalvoice.info

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net