[gui-talk] Syncing contacts between Outlook and Google

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 03:32:59 UTC 2009

Greetings. Anyone know of an application that can synchronize your
contacts between Google/Gmail and Microsoft Outlook 2007? There's
support for syncing the calendar between Google and Outlook, but there
doesn't seem to be any built in support in Outlook for doing the same
with the contacts. I'd like to do this so I could have a backup copy
of contacts online but be able to look up information on my netbook if
need be.

Many thanks,
Wayne

--