[gui-talk] Internet inactive after certain minutes & GenericProcess Win32: ANY IDEAS?

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Mon Sep 7 14:41:47 UTC 2009

I don't think that Win32 is the name of a specific process.  You could have
some kind of malware.  Or AVG could be interfering with something else.  Why
don't you already have XP Service Pack 3?  It's been out for quite a while.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls